Notes in visitation
- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2020-06-16
- Count Views：1761
Items of visitation reservation enforcement
Visitation Reservation Enforcement Items in Taipei Women's Detention Center
in the prospect of enhancing our service to the public and shortening the registering and waiting time of visit visitation, we thus have opened the visitation reservation service by Internet and phone call.
2. Service scope:
(1). Visitation reservation service made by network.
(2). Visitation reservation service made by phone call.
3. Application procedure and related regulations:
(3). Visitation reservation service made by network.
(4). Use our official website (www.sld.moj.gov.tw) to make visitation reservation application in the “Visitation Reservation” subsystem.
(5). Time to make visitation reservation: make the reservation procedure in 3~10 days in advance of the visitation date (excluding holidays).
(6). Applicant qualification: only the objective’s close relatives (spouse, direct-blood relatives, indirect-blood relatives within the most close three tiers and the spouse’s indirect-blood relatives within the most close two tiers), being to Taipei Women's Detention Center applying for visitation by themselves before.
(7). Visitation time: varies from the objective’s identity under visitation conforming to related enactments and regulations.
(8). Visitor amount in a single reservation: one person per a visitation shift.
1. This visitation reservation regulation isn’t applied to the visitations made in weekends, holidays and Lunar New Year Festival.
2. The applicant should use his/her actual identity to register; once a fake identity is found, the application qualification will be cancelled.
3. If an applicant hasn’t performed the respective visitation turn after the reservation is registered, another new reservation will be rejected.
4. To reserve a visitation, carry the identity-certificating document to make report registration ten minutes prior to the visitation.
5. If, for certain reasons, an applicant fails to attend the reserved visitation, he/she should call our hotline to cancel the said reservation no later than on the working day prior to the reservation one.
6. Once the reservation is cancelled, applicant cannot restore the reservation back for any reason; if another reservation is essential, re-register it on the website once again.
7. If the visitation reservation is missed, make it in our office instead.
8. For any web reservation of visitation, we will use email or phone call to inform the applicant about the processing status and confirm it.
9. If the targeted visitation shift under reservation is saturated, and applicant concurs to let us arrange for another shift reservation, the actual visitation time should follow our informed one.
10.Visitation reservation service made by phone call:
Reservation hotline: 2274-2022
Reservation operating time:
A.M. 08:50 to 09:50, P.M. 15:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Complete the reservation procedure no later than one day prior to the visitation date.
I. Applicant qualification: only the objective’s close relatives (spouse, direct-blood relatives, indirect-blood relatives within the most close three tiers and the spouse’s indirect-blood relatives within the most close two tiers), being to Taipei Women's Detention Center applying for visitation by themselves before.
II. Visitation time: varies from the objective’s identity under visitation conforming to related enactments and regulations.
III. Visitor amount in a single reservation: one person per a visitation shift.
Guideline to Remote Visitation
Enactment title: Guideline of Remote Visitation on the Correction Units Affiliated to Ministry of Justice (Updated on 2003.4.8)
|1. This Guideline is built to facilitate the prison, skill training center, juvenile detention house, juvenile correction school, detention center and juvenile detention house (the detention center) allowing the detainee’s spouse, relatives, public defender and dutiful defending lawyer coming to the nearby authority equipped with remote visitation equipment (the remote visitation implementing authority) to make remote visitation.|
2. The detainee’s spouse, direct-blood relatives, indirect-blood relatives within the most close three tiers and the spouse’s indirect-blood relatives within the most close two tiers can submit the related identity-certifying document to the respective correction authority by registered post or fax, applying for remote visitation.
Each detainee can respond to the application made by his/her spouse or relatives performing remote visitation once per a week; visitation time is within 30 minutes. For special reasons and approved by the authority’s director, the visitation restriction can be waived.
Except being confined by the exception of Article 34, Code of Criminal Procedure, that the jurisdictional judge or prosecutor may count on the case status and restrict the visitation scope, it should not be restricted by Article 3 of this Guideline.
|3. If the jurisdictional judge or prosecutor has announced to inhibit visitation and communication, or the detainee is under visitation ban or behavior observation due to regulation violation, it then cannot take remote visitation.|
4. When the first time applying for remote visitation, applicant should fill out the application form (format is shown in Table 1) and pick up the meeting date and time, sending it to the correction authority that the objective detainee is locating at by registered mail or fax and c.c. to the authority implementing the remote visitation, in a time of one week prior to the first visitation priority time.
If the correction authority where the detainee is located has approved the remote visitation application, then, the applicant could apply for the remote visitation to the respective correction authority one week prior to the first visitation priority time.
|5. Before making remote visitation, if the detainee is unable to take the visitation due to rule breaking or others, the respective correction authority should inform the visitation applicant by post or phone call to cancel the remote visitation application and the nearby authority performing the said remote visitation process.|
6. After being approved, the remote visitation applicant should follow the scheduled time coming to the nearby remote visitation implementing authority to fill out the remote visitation registering sheet (format is shown in Table 2) and proceed with the remote visitation.
If applicant hasn’t followed the scheduled time making remote visitations at the nearby remote visitation implementing authority for three times, the correction authority that the objective detainee is locating at may terminate the subsequent remote visitation applications for three months.
7. If the correction authority that the objective detainee is locating at approves to the remote visitation application, the nearby remote visitation implementing authority may reject performing the approved remote visitation if:
(1) Applicant fails to bring identity-certifying document.
(2) The applicant reveals suspected behavior.
(3) The applicant is drunk or exhibits a mental disorder.
Anyone not making visitation application registration is forbidden to replace or accompany the registered one making remote visitation with detainee.
|8. If the detainee’s spouse or relatives defined in Article 2, Item 1 above, is aged, sick or physically/mentally disabled, the nearby remote visitation implementing authority should send person to help them while they are making remote visitation practice.|
|9. While performing a remote visitation, the correction authority that the objective detainee is locating at should assign specific personnel to monitor the conversation proceeded and makes video& audio communication record, submitted to the authority director for check.|
|10. When making the remote visitation, anything else not specified in this Guideline should follow the related visitation enactments to proceed.|